- For reservations at The Apple Tree Lane Bed & Breakfast, please call us at 715-258-3107 or tollfree at 1-877-277-5316 or use the on-line reservation request service on our website. A valid credit card is required to hold your reservation. We accept Visa, Discover or Mastercard. We can also accept a check or cash for your deposit.
- Because we are a small, independent Inn, cancellations affect us significantly. If you need to cancel, please do so at least 14 days (21 days for special events* and 30-days for weddings and total house reservation) before arrival and we will refund any deposit. Cancellations within 14 days (21 days for special events*and 30-days for weddings and total house reservation), of 1-3 nights, will be charged the original 1-night's deposit, unless we can rebook the room. For cancellations within 14 days (or 21 days for special events* and 30-days for weddings and total house reservation) of 4 or more nights, 50% of the reservation will be charged. In both cases, if the room can be rebooked, we will only charge the $20 cancellation fee for each day and room in your reservation.
- No-shows will be charged the full amount of their reservation.
*Special events include the Midwest Renewable Energy Fair, Iola Old Car Show, EAA, Waupaca Triathlon, festivals and other area special events. Weddings and other total Inn reserved activities (e.g., girlfriend getaways, murder mysteries, retreats, reunions, other) may be subject to separate agreement and specific terms.
- Check-In is between 3:30-6:00pm or by arrangement. We are happy to try to work with your travel schedule. Check-Out is by 11:30am.
- Weekends and holidays may be subject to minimum stay requirements.
- No pets permitted. However, there are several fine "pet resorts" that are close by that we can recommend.
- This is a non-smoking B&B, however, smoking is permitted outdoors.
- Children 10 and over are welcome-under 10 need to be discussed with the innkeepers.
- Wisconsin State Employee Rates, Corporate Rates, and Extended Stay Rates available. Inquire.