Welcome to Apple Tree Lane Bed & Breakfast
Welcome to Apple Tree Lane, a Waupaca, Central Wisconsin, Bed and Breakfast. Come and see why we're rated #1 in the area on TripAdvisor!
Located in an historic Victorian farmhouse, updated and remodeled, the Inn sits on 7.5 acres, set among historic apple orchards, along 400 feet of beautiful Crystal River frontage.
The Apple Tree Lane offers guests the best of both worlds: a warm and welcoming place to simply get away from it all and a convenient location to the best that the Waupaca Chain O’ Lakes area offers: Quaint downtown, shopping, restaurants, parks, golfing, paddling and water adventures on our pristine lakes and rivers, and more! With our local’s view, let us help you plan your adventure experiences.
Spend the night in our warm, welcoming Wisconsin accommodations & sleep deeply on luxurious bedding in one of our 5 guestrooms all with private attached baths (2-person whirlpool/fireplace & original clawfoot tub rooms available). All feature cable TV/DVD, central & room a/c, fireplaces (seasonal), hair dryer, plush robes & wifi.Learn More
Things To Do
While you are staying with us during your Wisconsin vacation, there are plenty of things to do and see. Throughout the year, our area is host to a number of special events such as the Iola Car Show, Midwest Renewable Energy Association (MREA), Chain O' Lakes Blues Festival, and the EAA Fly-In at Oshkosh.LEARN MORE
We specialize in serving a full homemade breakfast. Using fresh, local, ingredients whenever possible, we offer a variety of dishes and hope to make each meal different and memorable.LEARN MORE
The House, The Land, The River
A Very Special Place
At the Apple Tree Lane, we strive to create a warm and welcoming experience and we truly want you to feel right at home during your stay with us. We love to share our favorite finds and insider tips, so let us know your questions and how we can help make your stay a memorable experience.
Special Inn Amenities:
- Complimentary wine at check-in
- Complimentary coffee (Keurig) , tea, hot chocolate, soda, water
- Guest refrigerator and microwave in Dining room for guest use
- Movie library, books, magazines, playing cards
- Full breakfast at a time of convenience for you, served in the dining room, on the covered porch (seasonal) or delivered to your room (suites only) complimentary.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Common areas: Parlor, Orchard Room, Dining Room, Covered Porch
7.5 acres, 400 ft. of Crystal River frontage
- Evening portable fire pit and s’more fixings (by request)
- Complimentary on-site parking, large area for boats/trailers
- Concierge services
- Packages and Add-Ons available for purchase
- Minutes to downtown Waupaca, Chain ‘O Lakes and area attractions