May 19, 2021
The Apple Tree Lane Bed & Breakfast is a small 5-room inn, on 7+ acres and river frontage, located in naturally beautiful and tranquil Waupaca, WI. As reflected in our reviews, we are very proud of our reputation of serving our guests with the highest quality and service since 2006. Cleanliness, hospitality, and attention to detail has always been our commitment to you. We will use all safety and cleanliness in compliance with guidelines established by the CDC as we continue to navigate through this Pandemic. Not just in this unprecedented time, but always, we will work hard to ensure your wellness and peace-of-mind for our guests.
On May 13, 2021, the CDC announced new public health recommendations on masks. Anyone fully vaccinated, no longer have to wear a face mask or stay 6 ft. apart. With vaccine distribution increasing, we are happy that travel is resuming as is a sense of normalcy. The CDC is recommending mask use and social distancing for those still not vaccinated.
We will use cleaning products and processes recommended to address the COVID-19 virus by the CDC.
1. We have completed a thorough deep cleaning of all our rooms and common areas.
2. We will temporarily remove all decorative throw pillows from the guest rooms.
3. Since not all guests use our robes, and we would remove them from the room to wash whether they were used or not, we will temporarily remove all robes from the rooms. However, upon check-in, you can request them.
4. We will leave your room undisturbed, but please ask us if you require anything such as clean towels or other.
5. We will wash all linen and towels after check-out.
6. As always we will clean and disinfect guestrooms and attached private bathrooms, including, but not limited to, light switches, doorknobs, remotes, clocks, and hard surfaces. In the hallways and common areas, we’ll continue to disinfect hard surfaces, handrails, light switches and doorknobs.
7. We have hand sanitizer on the entry hall desk, prior to the staircase. We ask that you use it immediately upon arrival. Hand sanitizers are also located throughout the inn for your convenience and use.
1. For guests who would prefer to continue with social-distancing, and would feel more comfortable with self-check-in and self-check-out, we do offer this as an option. Just let us know and we can provide you our simple keyless lock entry code prior to your arrival and some basic information. We will then have a welcome/informational letter and a key to your room, awaiting you in your guest suite. Please let us know your preferences prior to arrival.
1. You will still receive the service you have come to expect with us, as we will be available by phone, text, or email if we can be of assistance or if you have any questions about the inn, room, or our area. So for guests who would prefer limited interaction, we offer these options for your safety and privacy.
2. For those guests wanting to continue social distancing, note that we have plenty of space to spread out with several common areas to enjoy, including our quaint covered porch, and over 7 acres and river frontage.
1. You have a breakfast choice:
a) We will continue to offer our full-plated breakfast in our beautiful dining room. If you prefer social distancing, let us know, and we can do our best to stagger breakfast times, with fewer guests at the table at one time and distanced.
b) As always, weather dependent, you can have breakfast outdoors on our quaint covered porch or on our patio
c) You can have a grab & go continental for those on the move.
d) We can deliver your breakfast to your room, which is complimentary and for our suite rooms only.
2. When preparing breakfast, we will keep safety foremost and continual sanitation of work areas, as always.
Lastly, we so look forward to your stay. However, because the health and safety of our guests, and innkeepers, remains of utmost importance, we ask all guests who are exhibiting signs of illness or could be ill due to exposure to the virus within the past two weeks, stay home and recover under the guidance and care of a doctor.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Stay up to date with what is going on at Apple Tree Lane B&B.